Earn Your Coding Basics Badge and Steps 2 and 3 of the How Robots Move Badge by completing our Virtual Robotics Class
Limit of 100 Girl Scouts via Zoom
Our Virtual Robotics Classes are infused with fun and Girl Scout culture while learning how to use coding to make a virtual robot move through a 3D environment. The instructor facilitates the girls if needed to ensure that they achieve success. During this session the girls will be working on:
- Coding and Programming
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Confidence Building
- Chromebook (preferred), Google Chrome Browser, or iPad
- Computer with webcam, microphone, and Zoom web conferencing ability
- Reliable internet
- Must be able to read or have someone with them to read
The Girl Scout Experience is based on empowering girls to master their potential. Girl Scouts is a place where she’ll
- Practice different skills
- Explore her potential
- Take on leadership positions
- Even feel allowed to fail, dust herself off, get up, and try again.
ESSK offers a completely virtual experience, where girls can learn about STEAM and the benefits of participating in programs created around this topic.
Please contact Jennifer at: Jen@extremesteamscience.com or (727) 871-6229 for further information. We look forward to helping the Girl Scouts grow, flourish, and become the best version of themselves.